Friday, 25 December 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!



I just wanted to wish everyone a very very happy Christmas, full of love and joy and wishes come true.

Christmas is usually just myself, my mum and my brother, but today all our friends in the area are merging our Christmas celebrations and gathering together as an extended family should.  I volunteered to make the brussel sprouts for the party, and spent yesterday making pies (Pumpkin and chocolate cream! Not together... that would be odd.). Now just to work out how to transport the pies and us without some terrible mishap. I'm thinking I might cycle and let the pies take over the back seat of the car.

There are splodges of snow still in the garden here, in my mind that counts as a White Christmas, and Classic FM on with the Christmas requests downstairs. All is well with the world... or at least this little corner of it.

I hope things are just as wonderful with you!

Much love to all! xxxxx

1 comment:

Lilly Rose Chen said...

Merry Christmas to you, and may Santa be good to you this year!!