Tuesday, 11 August 2009

A fresh start...

(photo by Infinite Monkeys on Flickr)

Life is moving very, very quickly right now.

My sometime-in-the-future plan of moving out and finding a new place with Becky has suddenly run out of "in the future" time and become, like... now. I've handed in notice on my room and have to be out in just over two weeks.

The thing is, we still don't have a place to move into, most of my things are going into storage until we find somewhere. Becky's off in Nepal until the 29th of this month, and we can't move until she gets back. I've begun looking for a flat, but the quick searches I've done so far have just found lots of places that are out of our very limited price range. Hopefully something perfect will turn up soon. Very soon...

I'm excited. I can't wait to begin my new life, all fresh and full of possibilities. But this part of it is scary! The saying, "Leap and the net will appear," is more relevant than ever. Repeating it over and over is the only way I'm getting through packing up my home of three years with no idea of where I'm going to be this time next month.

The net will appear.... it will, it will...
Eep.

1 comment:

SillyBoy said...

That saying only goes unchallenged because the people for whom the net does not appear don't survive to talk about it.

For you, though, my spider-sense tells me it will :P