Tuesday, 7 July 2009

Results!

Well it's official.

A uni email was sent out yesterday afternoon announcing that our results were posted on the noticeboard in a corridor outside the faculty office. I grabbed my bag and jumped on a bus. I didn't think I was too bothered about my results, you know, "Well, I did my best and that's what counts...", but when I got the message yesterday I suddenly realised that I really, really did care after all.

I spent the whole journey there trying to pretend I wasn't thinking about it. The weather went from bright sunshine to heavy summer rain. I love a bit of drama, and sitting there on the bus driving to meet my fate with the rain rattling on the windows was rather satisfying.

But thankfully my fate turned out to be a good one. I have a 2:1, which is what I was hoping for. Such an incredible relief. So happy. It's over and done with, and with a happy ending.

I have a degree!

Now all there is left is my graduation on the 28th.

3 comments:

becky said...

Hurrah! Well, I've already told you but I'll tell you again - I'm terribly proud of you and it is indeed a very happy ending!!

Lots of love, my dear BA (hons) Vrinda! Or should that be Vrinda, BA (hons). Hmm.

xxx

loopsie said...

Congratulations!!

pen* said...

congratulations!
it must be an amazing feeling when all the hard work comes to fruition :)