Friday, 1 May 2009

Dissertation - complete!

I finished and printed my dissertation yesterday evening. I can't believe it's over! I spent the night having nightmares of typos, and woke up this morning thinking that I'd forgotten to write a conclusion.


Of course I had to have a photo before handing it in.
The poloroid is by the very lovely Becky, photo of poloroid by me.

Now I'm on my way to hand it in. Then I'm coming home, cooking, and waiting for Becky to get back from a uni interview (with good news and an on-the-spot acceptance of course) and then it's out to the park for the afternoon.

Ah, freedom is so goood!

4 comments:

AMJONE said...

That is great news! Congratulations! Love the photo of the Polaroid...very cool!

Ginaagain said...

Congratulations! I hope you had a lovely free afternoon.

SisterJulia said...

Congratulations from me too! The freedom of knowing you've finished something is wonderful...and a dissertation is a biggy!

pen* said...

congrats!! :)
i hope you've been enjoying all the r&r you undoubtedly deserve!

and hey, now you've finished your dissertation, up for working through another book together? ;)