Friday, 24 April 2009

Tickets and tickets!


We booked tickets today (we being my mum, my brother and me) to see Paul Merton's Silent Clowns show in May. I'm very excited because the whole reason I'm doing the dissertation I am is because I watched his documentary on Hitchcock and was rather inspired. I've grown up loving Paul Merton in everything that I've ever seen him do. So him just happening to be in the next town over from us two weeks after I finish the dissertation he inspired me to write, well, it's rather perfect really!

We also booked Imax tickets to see the new Star Trek film, 'cause we're an undercover Trekky family and my brother's never been to an Imax cinema. I'm looking forward to seeing it. I haven't seen aaany reviews or trailers (apart from the teaser trailer a year ago), which is my favourite way to go see a film, without a clue what it's about. Yay.

And now back to writing so that my deadline can pass stress-free and I can enjoy all these lovely things properly!

1 comment:

Lilly Rose Chen said...

this sounds interesting. Gotta let us know how it went.