Friday, 6 March 2009

The joy of imperfection.

Wow, this whole non-perfectionist thing is a lot of fun!

I'm discovering little things I never did before. Today I was waiting for my train and, as usual, I skimmed past the sudoku in thelondonpaper. Then I flicked back and decided that for once I was going to give it a try. I never do because my brother is amazing at them and I'm not as good as him, so what's the point. Well. The point is that it's fun. So I tried, and I mastered it. Sure, so I did the easy one, and made mistakes on it in the process. But I mastered it nonetheless. And after a couple more easy ones I'll master the medium ones. And then up again. Then there'll be no stopping me. Or something.

What small thing shall I try next?

4 comments:

SillyBoy said...

"What small thing shall I try next?"

The crossword? :p

Evie.E said...

Eeep. Right..... crosswords. They scare me.

I am going to take your challenge. But I'm going to make it easy on myself. I'm going to get a simple crossword book, no cryptic clues for me. Not just yet :op

Sarah said...

I always find sudoku too difficult and cryptic crosswords impossible! Well done you!

Good blog by the way. I'll bookmark you. Cheers!

- Sarah

becky said...

I added sudoku to my igoogle the other week, it's rather fun but I had to get rid of it due to procrastination problems. :P

Oh, I think you should get google analytics if you don't already, it's proper nang, like. xxx