Saturday, 17 January 2009

New toys!!

As of today I am the proud, slightly stunned, and super duper excited owner ooooof... a brand new MacBook Pro (15 inch) and my very ownest own Canon 450d camera! Both of these are impossible impossible things for me to own, yet somehow I have them!

I'm going to have plenty plenty more to say about both of them, but I am still trying to work out how to actually use my pretty shiny new mac. I just wanted to jump about and cheer a little here! Hehehe.

Me and my new baby:

4 comments:

Ginaagain said...

Wow! Those are wonderful. I can't wait to hear how they came to you. Have fun playing with your new toys.

stargazer said...

Yay! I have a new camera too :) I need to have a serious sit down with the manual....
Enjoy your creative tools!

AMJONE said...

WOW! Congratulations! Yea! I'm so excited for you and to be very honest, a lil' jealous too. I've been eyeing a new camera for a while, but haven't worked up the courage to spend the $$ on it yet and a mac is on my top 10 also.

Can't wait to see what beauty you create with them.

SisterJulia said...

Oooh envious and looking forward to seeing results of your playing.