Sunday, 16 November 2008

What-ifs

Watching my brother graduate yesterday reminded me of how fast my own graduation is approaching, and left me questioning how I've ended up where I have. I'm second-guessing choices I made years ago, it's not a good plan. I'm so scared that I should have done things differently. I thought I knew that what I'm doing is what I want to do, and where I am is where I'm meant to be... but is it?

I know this is probably just into-the-real-world jitters. At least I'm hoping that's what it is. I don't know what to do if it's not. I need to sit down and assess my situation. I need to work out what I'm happy with, and in which areas I'm not satisfied. Then I need to work out what to do about it. I still have time to adjust things if I need to take a different route in life, right? Right.

No need to panic *breathes deep*
(Hindsight - my little gallery)

No comments: