Thursday, 6 November 2008

So sleepy...

For some reason I can't pull all-nighters. The closer I get to deadlines, the tireder (word?) I get earlier in the day. Seriously, at the end of last semester, when I had deadlines coming out of my ears, I was barely able to keep my eyes open past 8pm. If I try to fight it, it does me no good at all. I can't keep focussed on the screen, and sentences jumble and the meanings dance away in front of my eyes. I end up having to give in and go to bed ridiculously early, while all my classmates are typing away madly, then get up early and begin working just as they're all collapsing into their beds.

And that's what I'm going to do now. Sleep now, then up early for polishing, bibliographising and printing. And handing in. Then no more dissertation deadlines till it's due on the 1st of May. Joy.

G'night!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Well, sweet dreams.
You gotta go with what your body tells you is best for him!
And yeah for no deadlines until coming May :D

(And thanks for opening up the comments...grin)