Saturday, 15 November 2008

Class of '08

Heehee, so proud! My little brother graduated today with a Higher National Diploma. He still has another year of studying to make it up to a full BSc degree but he had his first graduation ceremony today, and he got there before me. I graduate in June next year (eep, soon!).
He looked every bit the graduate in his gown and mortarboard. We had a family photo taken, then spent the morning mingling and taking photos then went to the ceremony. The official photos will be uploaded by the college soon, can't wait to see them.
As they were called up on stage, my brother and his classmates got a special mention for their "juggling skills and entertaining the college as they learn". 7 out of the 10 of them have learned to juggle while there and spend their time juggling in corridors and classrooms.

Twas a good day.

In other news, the woman at the supermarket checked my age when I bought Hocus Pocus. It's a Disney film! I may not always look my age, but not that much younger!

No comments: