Thursday, 20 November 2008

A day of Bleh.

Today is one of those days where it seems impossible to do anything. Every moment I've been awake today I've felt like I shouldn't be. Not only tiredness as such, I just feel.. I don't know, drained I guess.

I was woken up this morning by my home phone ringing, tried to get up to answer it, failed from sheer exhaustion and went back to sleep, only to be woken again 20 minutes later by someone else calling my other phone. I have a headache that only appears when I think of the work I have to do for uni, and I'm lacking enthusiasm for any of that because of the complete and utter lack of support we're getting for teachers. The opposite in fact, they actually seem to be going out of their way to discourage me. It's so frustrating!

I went out for a walk this afternoon in an attempt to shake this mood off, and it worked wonderfully while I was out. It was a lovely, cold autumn day. I walked most of the way to Greenwich Park and got the bus the last bit of the way. The park is all green and brown and full of whistling, bustling wind.

I was feeling wonderful, until I walked back through my door. My headache came back with a vengence and I just can't bring myself to fight through it and do anything useful. It's half past 6 in the evening and I'm seriously considering just going to bed and making a fresh start of things tomorrow...

2 comments:

Lilly Rose Chen said...

hey I know those days real well. ever tried some B-12 vitamins...I also keep a bottle of St. John's wort extract just in case...in fact took some this morning...hope your day is getting better...sending you some good energies...

Evie said...

Thank you for the suggestions! I think the vitamins my mum made me get are full of B-vitamins specifically, I'll check. I'll also take a look at St John's wort...

Today's been quite a bit better at least, I'm getting there.

Thanks again! xXx